Sunday, October 12, 2008

Obama Art-O-Rama a Huge Success!

We raised more than $10,600 at last night's auction. (the online thermometer will lag behind due to cash and check contributions). We had more than 200 people attend what was a really great party! Many thanks to all who contributed art, music, volunteers and attendees. Especially worthy of notice - Tamara Real and Carl Rinne who graciously threw open their home for the event. Dick Siegel, Pete Siers, James Dapogny, and Brian Jones made marvelous music with sound support from Kris Truzzi. I'm dazzled by the efforts of my co-conspirators as well - Martha Ceccio, Connie Cronenwett, Betty Schwartz, Candace Pappas and Lynda Cole. Others especially worth noting - John Lilley, Alan Sobel, Phil Rosewarne and my wonderful husband who MC'ed - Bill Worzel. Many of our kids helped including Anna and Sam Sobel, Sarah Ceccio, Auguste Pappas, and Gisele Papo. I know I'm missing people but Michael Rodemer stepped in and helped as did Paul who's last name I never heard, the other Tamara, Robyn and many others. whew!

No comments: